Little space with a whole lot of love
I have a few empty sample containers from a store both my husband and I really enjoy, LUSH. I thought they would be perfect to use for a project so when I finished with one I cleaned it out and removed the label, then I made a few simple roses and leaves with clay and put them inside.
I used a pin to add details to the leaves, and 2 pins to help me place everything inside carefully.
Something really simple but special!
- Laura entered her project Anniversary Gift to PIPSTICKS 04 Feb 05:33
- Laura entered her project Anniversary Gift to Secret Santa 03 Dec 18:00
- Laura entered her project Anniversary Gift to StoryBox Contest 15 Apr 06:15
- Joe W. commented on Anniversary Gift 07 Jun 02:45
- Joe W. favorited Anniversary Gift 07 Jun 02:43
Laura posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!