Ribbon and beaded choker with matching earrings, inspired by Anne Boleyn
After watching the movie "The Other Boleyn Girl" I was inspired to create jewelry similar to the choker Anne Boleyn always wore around her neck.
First I created the earrings by hooking beading wire onto the earring hooks and adding beads to it. Then I made three holes in the middle of the ribbon and attached the three threaded pendant (two sides of chain and the middle with beads).
The end result is a stylish and classy choker necklace with matching earrings!
- Rachel Y. favorited Anne Boleyn Jewelry 08 May 20:14
- Sandy B. favorited Anne Boleyn Jewelry 03 Nov 01:56
- Sandy B. added Anne Boleyn Jewelry to jewelry Creations 03 Nov 01:56
- Sarah S. added Anne Boleyn Jewelry to Jewelry 19 Jan 06:37
- Shirin L. entered her project Anne Boleyn Jewelry to BeadCrafty Contest 20 Jan 02:12
- Shirin L. entered her project Anne Boleyn Jewelry to Princess Superstar 12 Jul 02:35