easy to do and suitable for Vegans too
Everyone seems to like animal shaped cookies.
I have plenty Vegan friends so I made up this vegan version of "normal" animal cookies.
and these are nice to make with kids too.
and how to do them.
1. Heat oven to 175 degree Celsius. Mix baking powder with flour in large bowl.
2. Fiddle margarine and flours to crumble like mixture. Then add sugar, ginger cinnamon and banana.
3. Add some syrup to give dough some moist. Just a little splash of syrup, be careful to not add too much.
4. Mix everything together and create nice smooth texture dough. Then splash some flour to the table and roll all dough to nice 0,5cm thick sheet.
5. Use different animal shape moulds to make cookies.
6. Bake in middle level of oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until cookies look nice and ready.
You can add some decoration to cookies with sugar icing to make your Animal shaped Cookies look more delicious!
- Sissi favorited Animal Shaped Vegan Friendly Cookies 31 May 16:44
- KelliDroze added Animal Shaped Vegan Friendly Cookies to Sweet 09 Mar 22:00
- Mimi A. favorited Animal Shaped Vegan Friendly Cookies 12 Jan 13:28
- Sallamari entered her project Animal Shaped Vegan Friendly Cookies to The Animal Print Shop 08 Jan 09:57
- Devilish Angel favorited Animal Shaped Vegan Friendly Cookies 31 Dec 18:37
- Tiffany S. favorited Animal Shaped Vegan Friendly Cookies 31 Aug 04:07
- misslioness favorited Animal Shaped Vegan Friendly Cookies 29 Aug 06:28
Sallamari posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!