What does the fox say? If it's cold where you are too, then it should sound something like "Brrrrr!".
This fox hood has attitude, as you can see from the ears. Why sew ears on like everyone else when the directions are versatile and each placement can mean something different? These ears have attitude, and people will notice!
This hood is crocheted with oh-so-soft orange acrylic yarn and is finished around the throat with buttons made from recycled plastic. The ears are made form yarn and backed with black felt, are stiff and are sewn in place in whatever direction you prefer (I'm partial to angry fox, but that's just me) and truly do stand up to the elements.
The button closure can be substituted for a 100% closed closure. Buttons or no, this hood can easily be pulled over ones head.
I started out by using the pattern found in this video by BOBWilson 123 on YouTube (She's awesome!)
And I altered it to make the closure and the other white stitching on my own.
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Angry Fox Crochet Hood 19 Nov 21:21
- Brandy O. added Angry Fox Crochet Hood to Things to make 28 Oct 21:20
- Nyctophobia favorited Angry Fox Crochet Hood 22 Aug 14:29
- Belle W. favorited Angry Fox Crochet Hood 02 Jul 13:51
- PimpKitten added Angry Fox Crochet Hood to Do Eeeet 26 Jun 00:52
- Jade M. favorited Angry Fox Crochet Hood 14 Jun 05:23
- shayna.king.14 added Angry Fox Crochet Hood to Hat's 22 May 23:12
- shayna.king.14 favorited Angry Fox Crochet Hood 22 May 23:12
- Stepanie G. favorited Angry Fox Crochet Hood 07 May 11:50
- ZanyDays entered her project Angry Fox Crochet Hood to Kigurumi Shop 31 Mar 13:44
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!