Fun bag that can be used for anything
This bag was origanaly for a friend but i didn't want to give it to her after i finished so i made another for her. This was my first one.
- nihonbuta favorited Amu Messanger Bag 11 Jan 00:02
- Key West Witch favorited Amu Messanger Bag 07 May 08:22
- Ievars favorited Amu Messanger Bag 16 Oct 16:52
- Keziah M. favorited Amu Messanger Bag 29 Mar 20:43
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Amu Messanger Bag 25 Jan 02:49
- Zelda M. favorited Amu Messanger Bag 08 Jul 06:57
- Packye favorited Amu Messanger Bag 03 May 02:52
- Violet B. added Amu Messanger Bag to try later 15 Mar 20:19
- RandomActsOfCraftyness favorited Amu Messanger Bag 08 Feb 11:46
- Stephanie B. added Amu Messanger Bag to diy bag 28 Oct 00:30
Get a lot of card board cause your gonna need it. And a lot of Hot Glue sticks cause you'll use a lot.
Fist you'll want out cut out a Temp-let. You can use anything for this but DONT use your cardboard. You'll want to have 7 pieces when your done. I'm telling you now that i say the width of the measurements first and then the height. so you dont get confused.
The first piece of temp-let is going to be the front of the box, back of the box and the flap the goes over the front of the box. They should all be 10" by 7" except the the flap one that should be about a half to an inch longer. SO basically your making three pieces of paper cut with the dimension of 10" by 7" excerpt the folded over flap which is like 10" by 8"
Then take the cardboard you got if it's not big enough go get a bigger one and draw your temp-let on that. Mark the areas where you have to fold and make little fold tabs ONLY ON THE SIDE PIECES. You should pretty well see what your doing when you fold it all together. I REMIND YOU CARDBOARD IS EVIL HAVE PATIENCE.
Next you have to get out your hot glue. ONLY ON THE TABS YOU MADE. if you folded them right then it will come together all perfect. DO NOT GLUE THE TOP TO THE REST OF THE BOX. the top part should only fold over.
By now you should have a completed box and all you have to do is put the material on and all the extra stuff.
Next is to add the plaid material to the outside, it can also fold over a little. It actually looks better if it folds over. Be sure to Hot glue all the pieces down so that there are no holes or gaps.
Your almost done. Now is time for the lace. be careful cause if you aren't you could burn yourself with the glue. Remember the lace is kinda see threw so glue will go threw it.
And now your done. revile in the fact that this isn't easy and you finished it. BE PROUD BE PROUD