These amigurumi santas are sure to liven up your Christmas tree! They're also great to wrap gifts with, just strap them to the gift tag!
- Debora N. favorited Amigurumi Santa 16 Jan 05:52
- crochetmommie added Amigurumi Santa to Crochet 07 Oct 09:40
- Helen C. favorited Amigurumi Santa 17 Jul 22:15
- drevanhoussen added Amigurumi Santa to Keys charm 12 Sep 12:44
- Neko-San K. favorited Amigurumi Santa 31 May 21:32
- Violette L. favorited Amigurumi Santa 08 Jul 17:02
- Sheri P. favorited Amigurumi Santa 30 Mar 06:59
- Suzi T. favorited Amigurumi Santa 27 Feb 13:44
- ale_corason favorited Amigurumi Santa 23 Feb 06:50
- Carmen published her project Amigurumi Santa 07 Dec 21:01
If you want to make an ornament, you can attach the thread at this point. Go through the Santa from bottom to top, make a loop and go through it again. Make a knot at both sides. Then cut the red yarn and close your work by weaving through the remaining 6 stitches. Weave in the end.