During the day, it keeps its face buried in the ground. At night, it wanders around sowing its seeds.
Oddish is just super cute. I hadn't really done any Amigurumi previous to this, but Oddish seemed fairly simple. And he was, as long as you know crochet basics. I recently bought him new eyes, but haven't gotten a picture of him with them in yet. He's pretty cute, though.
I don't know how to make or use patterns at all, so if you ask, that's just what I'll tell you. Sorry.
- Mochi Mochi added Amigurumi Oddish to make 16 May 07:19
- Mochi Mochi favorited Amigurumi Oddish 16 May 07:19
- RainxFlower24 added Amigurumi Oddish to Crochet 14 Jan 06:52
- Amy D. favorited Amigurumi Oddish 05 Nov 00:47
- PetiteElefant favorited Amigurumi Oddish 22 May 14:04
- isobel.l favorited Amigurumi Oddish 20 May 21:04
- Conn commented on Amigurumi Oddish 19 May 02:33
- Biblohip published her project Amigurumi Oddish 15 May 20:50
Biblohip posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!