Mini Yarn Skein Fun
This pattern was created by me while testing SpaceCadet's Mini Yarn Skein Club's yarn subscription (http://spacecadetyarn.com/).
Each Package comes with a variety of mini skeins in many charming colors. The amount of mini skeins adds up to 1 full skeins' worth of yarn! Lovely quality, and the perfect weight to create some adorable amigurumi! As soon as I unpacked the sparkly blue, I knew I had to make something aquatic!
Please feel free to share this page with other crafty friends, but please to not sell or repost this pattern as your own. <3
[Narwhal Pattern - Amy VanderGriend 2015]
SpaceCadet Yarns (Light Fingering / 3 ply - Fingering / 4 ply):
Body, Tail, Fins - Lucina MS1402-010 (sparkle blue)
Horn - Celeste MS1402-007 (Yellow)
3.50mm Crochet Hook
6mm Saftey Eyes
Work in Continous Spiral = No chains, No turning. Use Stitch markers to keep track of rounds).
ch = Chain.
SC = Single Crochet.
dc = Double Crochet.
sl = Slip Stitch.
dec = Decrease.
inc = Increase.
( )x? = Pattern Repeat.
- DeliriousDIYer favorited Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 10 Sep 18:54
- AlterEgo Designs favorited Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 28 Apr 17:39
- jodi.degeorge.7 commented on Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 18 Apr 03:16
- lacy.dianne2 favorited Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 15 Apr 01:48
- Crafterella featured Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 14 Apr 23:00
- Chudames commented on her project Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 13 Apr 22:02
- Chudames favorited her project Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 13 Apr 20:46
- Emma H. favorited Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 13 Apr 17:36
- JackQRoe favorited Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 12 Apr 17:41
- Chudames published her project Amigurumi Narwhal Pattern 11 Apr 09:00
BODY (Work in Continuous Spiral):
1. Ch 2, Work 7 sc into 2nd chain (7SC)
2. SCinc around (14 SC)
3. (1sc + inc around) x 7 (21sc)
4. (2sc + inc around) X 7 (28sc)
5. (3sc + inc around) X 7 (35sc)
6-12. SC around (35SC)
- Attach Saftey Eyes -
13. (3 sc + 1 dec around) X 7 (28SC)
14-19. SC around (28SC)
20. (2 sc + 1 dec around) X 7 (21sc)
21-25. SC around (21sc)
- Start Stuffing -
26. (1sc + 1 dec around) (12sc)
27-28. SC around (12sc)
- Finish Stuffing -
SC edge together, flat. This is where you will attach the tail.