Even without catnip kitty can't refuse to play!
Our cat flips it in the air, catches it with it's paws and scratches it with it's hind legs! My aunt wanted a couple of these when she saw our 14 year old cat who couldn't be bothered to play with feathers, mice or pom poms before play with one of these mice. The best thing is these are catnipfree! So it's the kitty who's really interested in playing.
I sell some at our local pet shop and they seem to become a hit because I've already got a few orders. I recently started selling these on etsy too :)
I made my own pattern altering the pattern available on youtube by tjw1963
- RainxFlower24 added Amigurumi Catnip Mice to Crochet 14 Jan 08:29
- Vilma T. added Amigurumi Catnip Mice to Crochet 16 Dec 18:13
- d c. favorited Amigurumi Catnip Mice 19 Jan 01:30
- Cynthia W. favorited Amigurumi Catnip Mice 05 Jan 23:45
- fmlmyurlistaken favorited Amigurumi Catnip Mice 24 Nov 11:19
- linda.goodrich added Amigurumi Catnip Mice to Things to try 05 Nov 23:16
- Belle favorited Amigurumi Catnip Mice 29 Jul 08:17
EVEnl posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!