Crochet a cute little apple
This easy pattern is quite quick to make, and is good for using up leftover bits of yarn.
Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook, your apple will be about 4 cm / 1.6″ wide. Adjust the size by using thicker or thinner yarn.
sl st = slip stitch
ch = chain
st = stitch
sts = stitches
sc = single crochet
sc2tog = single crochet 2 together
- Neko-San K. favorited Amigurumi Apple Pattern 31 May 20:48
- Kym D. added Amigurumi Apple Pattern to Amigurumi 04 May 21:24
- Skyliva favorited Amigurumi Apple Pattern 24 Apr 17:13
- Shelby H. favorited Amigurumi Apple Pattern 04 Sep 22:25
- drevanhoussen added Amigurumi Apple Pattern to Amigurumis crochet 25 Aug 01:15
- drevanhoussen added Amigurumi Apple Pattern to Amigurimi 25 Aug 01:15
- drevanhoussen favorited Amigurumi Apple Pattern 25 Aug 01:15
- ale_corason favorited Amigurumi Apple Pattern 19 Jul 02:46
- Cat Morley commented on Amigurumi Apple Pattern 16 Jul 19:28
- mohu published their project Amigurumi Apple Pattern 16 Jul 06:00
This apple is worked in the round from top to bottom, without joining rounds. Using red or green yarn, start with a magic ring, or ch 2 and work in the first ch:
1. 6 sc in a circle.
2. sc in each st around. (6 sc)
3. 2 sc in each st around. (12 sc)
4. 2 sc in each st around. (24 sc)
5. sc in each st around. (24 sc)
6. (sc in next 5 sts, 2 sc in next st) 4 times. (28 sc)
7-8. sc in each st around, for 2 rounds. (28 sc per round)
9. (sc in next 5 sts, sc2tog) 4 times. (24 sc)
10. sc in each st around. (24 sc)
11. (sc in next 4 sts, sc2tog) 4 times. (20 sc)
12. (sc in next 2 sts, sc2tog) 5 times. (15 sc)
13. (sc in next st, sc2tog) 5 times. (10 sc)
14. sc2tog 5 times. (5 sc)
Cut yarn, leaving a long tail for sewing.
Now make a little stalk with brown yarn:
1. Ch 4. Sl st in 2nd ch from hook. Sl st in last 2 chains. Cut yarn, leaving a tail for sewing, and finish off.
Use a needle to pull the stalk’s loose yarn ends through the middle of the apple, from top to bottom. Tie a small knot on the outside of the apple, so that it looks like the brown bit at the bottom of an apple. Hide the yarn ends inside.