Never ever buy jewelry cleaner again...this stuff is AH-mazing!
Please note: This works well for all gold, brass and silver. I have heard that pearls can also be cleaned with this solutions, I haven't tried that yet, but if you do, please let me know :)
- Holly J. added Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! to Jewelry 09 Jul 21:24
- Rebecca M. favorited Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! 20 Jun 18:11
- SilverLupe favorited Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! 18 May 04:47
- Pimke added Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! to Reperatur 11 Feb 21:32
- tiffanybsparks added Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! to Diy Products & Cleaners 13 Nov 20:20
- tiffanybsparks favorited Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! 13 Nov 20:19
- dSolitude favorited Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! 25 Feb 22:32
- Tabitha F. favorited Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! 10 Feb 00:33
- Bridget F. favorited Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! 05 Jan 23:47
- Maxine M. added Amazing Jewelry Cleaner! to To-make list 30 Oct 13:59
1. Heat water in the microwave for 1
or 2 minutes.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil that
roughly covers the bottom of a
small bowl (like a cereal bowl).
(Lining the bowl out completely
makes it easier to remove your
items when you're done, see
3. Pour hot water into bowl.
Place salt, soda, and dish-washing
liquid into bowl. Place jewelry on
top of foil and let it sit for 5
to 10 minutes.
4. Rinse jewelry in cool water and
dry jewelry completely with soft
Discard solution after use and make a new batch next time.
I have found swirling the items around a bit helps a lot, especially bracelets and chains with small links. Hope this helps!
Your jewelry will look brand-spanking new and shiny shiny! Now go show it off to the world!