banana peanut butter chocolate soymilk smoothie
So i generally eat this shake as dessert but it makes a great breakfast shake too!
- Grimgirl101 favorited Amazing Breakfast Shake :) 20 Jun 23:03
- Judith C. favorited Amazing Breakfast Shake :) 06 Feb 05:05
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Amazing Breakfast Shake :) 03 Feb 18:03
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Amazing Breakfast Shake :) to foods 26 Jan 01:47
- Eileen G. favorited Amazing Breakfast Shake :) 12 Aug 17:26
First! gather all of your ingredients.. I use half a banana, around 2 big teaspoonfulls of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of Hershey's chocolate syrup, 6-9 ice cubes(depending on how much ice you like), as well as 1/2 a cup or so of organic vanilla soymilk. it doesn't have to be these specific things, i actually don't really measure these are more or less eyeball guestimates.. and the actual amount of ingredients is really up to the person, if you like a more peanut butter taste then put more peanut butter, this just happens to be the formula that tickles ma taste buds and the one i want to share with you guys :)
Blend!! it only takes me a few seconds to blend mine because i have a ninja blender anybody who likes smoothies, get this blender!! i don't have the expensive one, i have the one where the motor is on the top..it is an amazing and incredibly affordable blender.