It's kinda cute, but pretty savage on the other hand... I love it. xD
Remeber, I did a similar style back in the days, but I told you I developed an allergy against the chemically dyed felt and was SO sad about it. So now I have to make sure the felt doesn't touch my scalp. This is the way:
- Carla B. added Alt Chick Hair to Style my locks... 21 Jul 18:41
- Carla B. favorited Alt Chick Hair 21 Jul 18:41
- Emma H. favorited Alt Chick Hair 31 Oct 23:51
- Abbey Acid favorited Alt Chick Hair 17 Mar 05:00
- Stitches added Alt Chick Hair to Punk 30 Jan 01:39
- Rikki L. favorited Alt Chick Hair 07 Oct 14:14
- SteamAlyce favorited Alt Chick Hair 26 Jul 06:33
- breanna w. favorited Alt Chick Hair 23 Jun 04:27
- Kari Susanne H. added Alt Chick Hair to Beauty 16 Apr 21:31
- Reagan W. favorited Alt Chick Hair 03 Apr 02:48
Get your hair up in a tail, don't make it too high. About on the lower third of your head, if that makes any sense to you. Secure it with another scrunchie.
It's totally ok to let strands fall down. Frame your face, let something out from just behind your ear, anything you're comfortable with.
Put on the dread scrunchie on so the strings are under your natural hair.
Hold everything up with your dominant hand, as if you would normally do it when you'd just put the clip on. BUT before you do that, just... shake stuff up. Digg your fingers in and make a little mess. THEN put the clip in, directing the hair to your cholocate half ( really, everyone has one. :D ). Randomly pull on strands to make them stick out more. ( in this picture it looks surprisingly un-messy... o.O )
You may tie a ribbon around the base of it all ( see the pink leopard patterned one? )
Put in an awful lot of clips to hold everything in place. The cuter the design, the better.
Sorry for the black block, I couldn't stand my face in this picture. xD
I just recently found out that this goes pretty well with these... uhm, these styles where you put your bangs up into a little bump if you know what I mean. Gives it some sort of Rockabella feeling.
This look works just as well without the dreads, in this case you won't need a scrunchie at all. Just bundle up your hair with yor hands, mess it up and clip away. :) Yo can see the lower part of that, with loose strands and all, in my Growl Karaoke creation. ^^