Traditional Floor Art
Alpana is a traditional floor art in India and Bangladesh. We draw these on the floor during festive occasions. Chalk is used to outline the main design and wall paints are used to fill the design. But I did these on art paper and used marker pens to draw and fill the design. Check'em out!
- Dan F. favorited Alpana Drawing 03 Aug 04:39
- Shelly S. added Alpana Drawing to Art 07 Mar 05:25
- Shelly S. favorited Alpana Drawing 07 Mar 05:23
- Sarah J. favorited Alpana Drawing 03 Jun 12:47
- Sarah J. added Alpana Drawing to Drawing 03 Jun 12:47
- Danielle B. favorited Alpana Drawing 16 May 02:00
- Jade V. favorited Alpana Drawing 13 Jan 05:18
- Amber P. favorited Alpana Drawing 08 Jan 18:05
- Muhaiminah Faiz published her project Alpana Drawing 14 Dec 12:40
Muhaiminah Faiz posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!