Also Known as Passover Crack Cocaine - but is delicious all year round
This is a very simple and quick dessert, yet it is also very sweet and it fills one up very fast. If you are allergic to nuts, this recipe taste good with and without almonds so feel free to get rid of them.
- kiara_potter favorited Almond Roca 17 Oct 02:53
- cynana g. favorited Almond Roca 31 Mar 13:27
- SugarNSpiceLily commented on Almond Roca 24 Dec 19:01
- Falene M. replied to a comment on her project Almond Roca 17 Dec 03:28
- SugarNSpiceLily added Almond Roca to Jewish Holidays (food) 16 Dec 05:28
- SugarNSpiceLily commented on Almond Roca 16 Dec 05:28
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Almond Roca 16 Dec 05:23
- Falene M. entered her project Almond Roca to Nostalgia Electrics Contest 14 Dec 05:51
- Maryanne N. favorited Almond Roca 01 Aug 10:53
- George S. favorited Almond Roca 26 Jul 00:06
Line a baking sheet with tin foil so that no part of the sheet is visible - you will be putting caramelized sugar on it.
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Line the tin foil covered baking sheet with Matzoh. If needed, break the Matzah to fill any holes. Matzoh can be bought from most Safeway stores around passover (or Easter).
Bake in oven for 15ish minutes. When it is ready it will turn a darker colour and it thickens.
Watch to make sure it doesn't burn. If it starts burning lower heat to 325 degrees F.