Healthy gluten free almond flour bars made with almond meal, almond butter, flax seeds, honey and walnuts. Great post-workout snack!
- Maggs added Almond Flour Bars Gluten Free to Gluten Free but not Taste Free 29 Feb 21:11
- Psychodoll favorited Almond Flour Bars Gluten Free 12 Jul 21:24
- Jenn favorited Almond Flour Bars Gluten Free 03 Jul 19:30
- Jolanda added Almond Flour Bars Gluten Free to Recepten 19 Jun 06:28
- Danielle H. favorited Almond Flour Bars Gluten Free 16 Jun 06:40
- Beccasaurus favorited Almond Flour Bars Gluten Free 14 Jun 16:02
- Manali S. published her project Almond Flour Bars Gluten Free 02 May 01:53
Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
Line a 8X8 square pan with parchment paper or spray it with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Mix almond/peanut butter, honey, apple sauce and salt in a bowl.
Add flour, baking powder, chopped pecans, flax seeds and mini chocolate chips to the wet ingredients and mix.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and sweetened shredded coconut. Press them lightly with a spoon or use your hands.
Bake at 350 F degrees for 20-25 minutes, till edges are golden brown in color.
Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Bars will be very soft initially but will harden over time.