2-Ingredient Almond Butter
Homemade almond butter...such a delicious type of nut butter. I adore it. I spread it on my Paleo waffles/pancakes/bread, fruits and even vegetables (ants on a stick…celery, almond butter, and organic raisins…heaven!).
I also use it for multiple baking recipes, to achieve creamier and richer results.
* Makes about 10 oz. of almond butter
- Miss_Fit favorited Almond Butter 22 Mar 18:31
- Miss_Fit added Almond Butter to Food 23 Feb 02:26
- Rebecca M. favorited Almond Butter 21 Jun 17:16
- Marie R. added Almond Butter to Ingredients 12 Feb 15:01
- Penny F. added Almond Butter to Baking 30 Aug 01:42
- Shantelle t. added Almond Butter to food!! 08 Dec 14:21
- Grace O. favorited Almond Butter 22 Sep 00:06
- email@example.com added Almond Butter to recipes 25 Aug 16:46
- stacy.ponce.5 favorited Almond Butter 10 Jul 19:55
- Grimgirl101 favorited Almond Butter 20 Jun 22:05
Bring them home and place all almonds in a ziploc bag or any other tight container – almonds will stay fresher longer.
Cover and push “on” to start processing. Process for about 1 minute.