8 stitches and 12 rows in stocking stitch on 10mm (UK000/US15) needles = 10cm (4in) square.
Small basketweave pattern | Work the small basketweave pattern from the chart on page 34 over multiples of 6 stitches + 2.
The gures to the right of the chart refer to the right-side rows, those to the left the wrong-side rows. Begin with the stitches before the rst arrow, continue repeating the pattern (6 stitches) between the arrows and nish with the stitches after the second arrow. For clarity, three pattern repeats are shown. Work from the bottom of the chart up and keep repeating rows 1–12.
Rib border | Knit 1 purl 1 alternately.
- 115073_2F2016-10-05-133106-05_ohneSchrift.jpg 1.12 MB [ Download ]
- 115073_2F2016-10-05-133110-05_Tuch.jpg 2.49 MB [ Download ]
- Beverley H. favorited All Wrapped Up 16 Feb 00:11
- Alex B. favorited All Wrapped Up 22 Apr 08:10
- Kellyton K. favorited All Wrapped Up 18 Mar 16:41
- Mary P. added All Wrapped Up to Frida 12 Nov 20:15
- Sarah Snowflake added All Wrapped Up to Dresses DIY 14 Sep 06:33
- Sarah Snowflake favorited All Wrapped Up 14 Sep 06:32
- Kimya J. favorited All Wrapped Up 13 Mar 04:54
- PineconePrincess favorited All Wrapped Up 14 Oct 22:37
- DK Books published her project All Wrapped Up 14 Oct 09:00
The wrap is knitted in a single piece, beginning at the back hem and ending at the front hem.
Back | On a 10mm circular needle, cast on 86 stitches and work 5cm (2in) in knit 1 purl 1 rib. Then work from the chart and keep repeating rows 1–12.
Start the round with 2 stitches for the start of the pattern, then work 14 repeats of the 6 stitches between the arrows.
Neck opening | When work measures approximately 75cm (30in), after an 8th row of the chart, cast off the centre 10 stitches.
Fronts | Finish the right and left fronts separately. Leave the stitches for the left front on a stitch holder and start with the right front. Continue the chart pattern as started on the back and work over 6 repeats plus 2 stitches for the pattern at the start of the row. When work measures 145cm (58in), nish with 5cm (2in) in knit 1 purl 1 rib.
Work the left front in the same way.
Finishing | Darn in all the ends.