Spacey and fun! Make a pair for everyone!
These were so awesome and fun to make!
Last night i was pretty upset about this crazy rain that was blowing thru and destroying all my plans. So i went to walmart and looked around the craft section. I picked up a few little things, and some stuff. With a few things i already had laying around i made these amazing hair falls! I had been wanting to do something like this for ages. Their are tons of tutorials on here and youtube. I really just went with my own ideas and plan on making a tutorial once i get better.
2 new unused hair scrunchies w/out metal. (Found laying around)
3 spools of yarn $2.33 each at walmart (Only used a fraction of each)
1 Package of glitter space foamies for clearance .75c
1 Pony bead bracelet i snipped in two for spare beads.
Hot glue gun to stick the foamies on.
Some old Ben nye aqua glitter laying around
All in all i'm really thrilled with how they turned out. Let me know what you think and tips on making them better.
- Coreen M. favorited Alien Love Child Yarn Falls 29 Sep 14:26
- Tabitha F. favorited Alien Love Child Yarn Falls 24 Aug 22:32
- Dewina M. commented on Alien Love Child Yarn Falls 02 Nov 12:50
- AnnaMong favorited Alien Love Child Yarn Falls 03 Jul 10:17
- Haru favorited Alien Love Child Yarn Falls 28 Jun 15:41
Jennitron 5000 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!