My dear girl, anyone with a head that large is welcome in my court. Someone find her some clothes, use the curtains if you must, but clothe this enormous girl.
my Alice's Um from Umbridge outfit i made for my Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland-themed 30th birthday party. the skirt is black and red gathered layers. the overskirt/top combo is a sort of wrap-style creation (i don't even know what to call it, a dress? but you can't wear it alone) that i sort of bustled up in the back to get it as close to the movie version as possible. i couldn't find the right fabric to make this, so i got some white sparkly fabric and sewed yards and yards of black ribbon to create the stripes, then made a heart-shaped stamp to stamp black hearts all over, then made a flower-ish looking stamp to create the pattern on the black ribbon stripes. because Alice's outfit is made from curtains at the Red Queen's court, i also made a red corded and tasseled belt (since it's originally a curtain tie-back) but i completely forgot to wear it with the outfit! this outfit took a long time to make, i had no pattern and i just sort of made it all up as i went along. it's really terrible sewing and piecing together on my part (since the white fabric especially is not meant for garment-making), but it held up and no one asked to see the inside with all the messy stitches, hahaha!
- Krafty Kokatie favorited Alice's Um Oufit 09 Jan 02:18
- Khemberly R. favorited Alice's Um Oufit 12 May 17:27
- notdeadredhead favorited Alice's Um Oufit 18 Jul 03:12
- fetisha entered her project Alice's Um Oufit to Image3D 16 May 17:39
- Krista B. commented on Alice's Um Oufit 02 May 16:45
- fetisha replied to a comment on her project Alice's Um Oufit 27 Apr 13:48
- Bethany W. favorited Alice's Um Oufit 27 Apr 12:15
- brizinga favorited Alice's Um Oufit 27 Apr 04:17
- DarkAshHurts commented on Alice's Um Oufit 27 Apr 02:39
- Erell L. added Alice's Um Oufit to Alice in wonderland tea party 26 Apr 09:31
fetisha posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!