felt bows to go mad for.
quick and simple, make these Alice in wonderland themed bows in a jiffy!
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Alice's Card Bows 01 Sep 14:09
- miss rose entered her project Alice's Card Bows to Secret Santa 28 Dec 20:35
- miss rose added her project Alice's Card Bows to kawaii tutorials! 12 Jul 19:09
- miss rose entered her project Alice's Card Bows to Wander & Hunt 11 Nov 23:54
- AnnaMong favorited Alice's Card Bows 08 Oct 11:45
- zoegirl221 added Alice's Card Bows to Hair decor 10 Aug 08:37
- Dona Monstra favorited Alice's Card Bows 27 Jun 16:47
- sera g. favorited Alice's Card Bows 22 Dec 15:50
- miss rose entered her project Alice's Card Bows to Sublime Floss Contest 09 Dec 17:56
- miss rose entered her project Alice's Card Bows to Kitschy Digitals 17 Nov 19:48
Fist thing you do is get some white felt and cut out two rectangles with rounded corners, using a playing card as a template. Then make one smaller rectangle which fits inside the bigger rectangle for the back. The traditional colours to use for this is red, black or blue, but anything goes really. Cut this with pinking shears for a nice edge.
Cut out one bigger and two smaller card suits for the front (suits: red hearts, red diamonds, black spades, black clubs. Experiment with colours and designs if you want!) and stitch them on to your other rectangle, the bigger one in the centre and two smaller at opposite corners. Then sew your two rectangles together. Take a small, long rectangle and attach around the centre to make it a bow.