So my friend was having a Alice in Wonderland themed wedding which I found to be an awesome plan. I decided that an average wedding gift just wasn't proper for such a fun wedding. So I bought a bottle of tequila, her poison of choice. And made her and her husband a nice present that can last.
- Key West Witch favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 08 Oct 08:56
- Nalani R. favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 25 Jun 18:07
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 24 Jul 00:48
- Minna O. favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 10 May 05:11
- Tracey H. favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 15 Dec 00:47
- Penny F. added Alice In Wonderland Bottle to Alice in wonderland inspired stuff 12 Jan 13:41
- Grimgirl101 favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 20 Jun 23:19
- greenpaintedrose favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 29 Jul 17:14
- Len favorited Alice In Wonderland Bottle 06 Jul 00:38
Print out and trim the images you want on the bottle. I used 3 lewis carrol origionals and I made the 4th image on photoshop. It was a pocket watch face with their names and wedding date on it.
Get out your modge podge and paint a thin layer of it on the back of your pictures. Stick the pictures to the bottle and do another thing layer of modge podge over the top of the image.
You will need to then let the modge podge dry. It will go on white and it drys clear. Once dry add another coat. I did 4 coats on each one.
* Make sure that you paint in the same direction or else it will look funky when it drys *
Last step almost done. Print out a drink me label in a font that you like. Using a lighter burn the edges of the paper. You can also tea stain the paper which I wish I would have done.