cute headband decorated with a flower
- Rebecca M. favorited Alice Band 21 Jun 04:30
- Angie added Alice Band to Jewelry 20 Apr 10:15
- jen s. favorited Alice Band 06 Oct 09:16
- Gisela B. added Alice Band to Accessories 29 Aug 02:25
- Gisela B. favorited Alice Band 27 Aug 09:13
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Alice Band 27 May 23:03
- iheartigers favorited Alice Band 24 May 22:17
- sara b. favorited Alice Band 18 May 14:10
Next, fold the fabric triangle in half, lengthways, and beginning at the smallest, tapered end, roll the fabric up.
Continue rolling, and as the flower gets bigger, you may need to make some tucks in the fabric to turn corners. Just make sure the folded edge creates the outside edge of the flower petals and the unfinished edge is held, centrally underneath so it is hidden.
Between the band and the flower, also glue in place a small length of lace or marabou feather trim. This will hide any untidiness and also add a little more glamour to the design (although, if while doing this, the glue gives way and the flower pops off like mine did, you can add a few stitches to secure everything to the ribbon if need be)