My alarm clock lost a foot, so I sculpted some little clay figures to hold it up.
So last year, my alarm clock lost a foot, and instead of getting rid of it, I turned it into this. The heads were made of straight pins pushed into balls of clay. I stuck a pin in the neck of each body before cooking, cooked the heads and bodies separately, then connected them. I tried later on to add the two figures with the rope (hemp), but their bodies were positioned in a way that didn't allow them to stand, and even when I tried making a base for them out of glue they weren't stable. In hindsight, I should've used hot glue instead to make them stand. I'll probably use this same concept in the future for a similar project. Maybe a bookend or key bowl or something.
- MaybeAViking entered their project Alarm Clock Buddies to Cherry Walls 18 Jan 21:52
- IntrepidMoose favorited Alarm Clock Buddies 17 Jan 13:03
- April favorited Alarm Clock Buddies 11 Aug 10:34
- Patra favorited Alarm Clock Buddies 22 Jun 14:49
- MaybeAViking entered their project Alarm Clock Buddies to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 26 Mar 16:01
- Minimax added Alarm Clock Buddies to Clay 24 Dec 12:31
- Maladignia commented on Alarm Clock Buddies 28 Nov 07:58
- Mochi Mochi favorited Alarm Clock Buddies 28 Nov 06:40
- Joybells favorited Alarm Clock Buddies 28 Nov 05:56
- Joybells commented on Alarm Clock Buddies 28 Nov 05:53
MaybeAViking posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!