Instructions should be simple enough xD If you have any difficulty give me a holler!
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 14 Jan 22:53
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 17 Nov 19:51
- Chudames favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 17 Nov 18:59
- Elise T. added Adventure Time Jake Hat! to Knitting 17 Jul 01:25
- Elise T. favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 29 Aug 17:00
- srslyjc favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 19 Jul 20:09
- Conner W. added Adventure Time Jake Hat! to fashion 28 Jun 21:04
- Conner W. favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 27 Jun 17:15
- Super Madcow favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 15 Dec 23:23
- imsohungryidied favorited Adventure Time Jake Hat! 11 Nov 04:07
First of all your wanting to measure how long you want the hat to be going around the circumrence of your head. I have a medium slash large head and if i remember correctly I casted on about 45 stitches, you can always measure your head to see. (NB This is only one half your creating first, you'll see why soon.
After you have knitted one half, knit one more.
Get your two pieces and sew both of them together at each side and don't forget the top! You'll see that you have like kitty ears and all you do is fold them down. You could fold them and sew them down permanantly, but i'm quite lazy..
To create the eyes (Souless eyes!!!) Take some white fabric and draw around something circular, then cut them out. Draw circles around the eyes, thin at the top and thicker at the bottom. Sew them on :)
Next is the nose, all i did was, cast on about six stitches, and do 3 rows so its a square-ish shape. The two tails from casting on and off, DONT UT THOSE OFF! Tie them together so its a sort of RHOMBUS and tuck it in and sew onto the hat so its a little oval :)
For the mouth i drew on one, lazyness.. again.
Wind up some wool and sew it onto the ear flap and braid. You are now finished your jake hat Well done!!!