Create your own vintage-feel floral mani
Here at Dahlia Nails we love a floral design and love a good vintage vibe. When we saw Maybelline's Acid Wash and Bleached Neons ranges we were in love and decided to create a distressed floral mani combining our love of 80s/90s fashion and girls florals.
We hope you enjoy!
- DAARSHENI favorited Acid Wash Floral Nails 14 Jul 02:12
- Rhonda G. favorited Acid Wash Floral Nails 20 Mar 15:44
- kiki w. added Acid Wash Floral Nails to Makeup 28 Jan 13:39
- Morgan C. added Acid Wash Floral Nails to DIY The Look 28 Apr 00:42
- Hester A. favorited Acid Wash Floral Nails 17 Apr 20:47
- dahlia_nails published her project Acid Wash Floral Nails 12 Apr 09:00
Steps for the design:
1. Paint two coats of Lilac Rebel over your base coat
2. Using the white nail art pen draw some groups of circles and leaf shapes
3. With your small nail art brush paint over the white shapes with your colours
4. Once the colours have dried use your white nail art pen to draw some highlights
5. Seal the look with your favourite top coat - We used Seche Vite