Who doesn't love a box of candy and a card? This is both!
Sometimes a little gift and card are needed, but there's no time to do both of them. Make this cute little treat box and attached card and your problem is solved!
- Falene M. favorited A Treat In A Box 21 Nov 10:59
- Cailyn R. favorited A Treat In A Box 25 Mar 14:28
- sandy.limbo favorited A Treat In A Box 15 Mar 18:39
- vie c. added A Treat In A Box to kawaii stuff to make 03 Mar 01:29
- Sarah W. favorited A Treat In A Box 23 Feb 14:04
- Alissa B. favorited A Treat In A Box 22 Feb 17:12
- Maladignia favorited A Treat In A Box 20 Feb 11:01
- isobel.l favorited A Treat In A Box 19 Feb 21:32
- Peg R. commented on her project A Treat In A Box 19 Feb 17:03
- Peg R. published her project A Treat In A Box 16 Feb 02:57
Begin by cutting a piece of cardstock to 6 ½” x 11 ¾”.
Unfold the box and cut a strip of the patterned paper that measures the length and width (5” x 1 ½”) of the front panel of the box and adhere it on.
Position the square punch where you want the window to begin at the top and start punching the window out; overlapping the next punch over the previous one to be sure to open the entire space. I positioned the window 1″ from the top and bottom of the box, but you can choose how tall you want your window to be on it. You may have to fold the ¼” flap at the bottom of the paper inward so the punch fits up to the center flap.
Cut a piece of laminate to fit on the inside of the box behind the window making sure to cut it longer and wider than the window opening and adhere it using the glue.
Now cut a piece of the patterned paper that measures 4 ½” x 3″ and glue it on the front of the card. Cut a 3 ½” x 2 ½” piece of cardstock and glue it to the patterned paper. Add a stamped image or one from a collage sheet or patterned paper. Open the card up and on the inside and stamp the sentiment.