Cook your own 5 minute fudge
5-Minute Nut Fudge can be customized to suit your tastes by switching out some of the chips and putting in whatever kind of nuts you like.
- Ella S. favorited 5 Minute Nut Fudge 02 Dec 13:57
- Rebecca M. favorited 5 Minute Nut Fudge 14 Jun 05:11
- Lorrie B. added 5 Minute Nut Fudge to food 24 May 02:10
- teaandcraft favorited 5 Minute Nut Fudge 16 Apr 12:42
- Lesley D. favorited 5 Minute Nut Fudge 15 Mar 14:10
- thetwobiteclub published her project 5 Minute Nut Fudge 08 Dec 17:22
Grease an 8 inch round cake pan or an 8 x 8 glass baking dish with the softened butter.
In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, condensed milk and vanilla and heat over low, stirring continuously until the chips have melted.
Remove from the heat and stir in the nuts.
Pour the fudge in to the prepared pan/dish and refrigerate until firm. Remove from the fridge and cut into small pieces.