4 panel circle skirt LONG
Give me fabric and I will find something to do with it. I have made numerous circle skirt from 1 to 16 panels. I thought these 4 fabric would go great together ans they didn't care that 2 were once curtain panels, 1 was a blanket and 1 was a cotton flannel shirt :-) The waist needed to be a little more fitted, to show off my curves of course, so I shirred it and used the flannel shirt for softness. I also have a habit of tripping on long flowey skirts so I made the front panel about 2" shorter then the rest to help avoid that hazard. I hemmed the bottom, but have since decided to run another stich around it. It works perfectly. Oh the pattern I cut out and can make 1 to 16 panel circle skirt and short or long (with the extra bottom piece taped on.
- Ashana C. favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 26 Dec 02:55
- Amelia B. favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 05 Dec 08:39
- Lydia F. favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 20 Apr 23:22
- Naomi D. favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 03 Jan 07:55
- Emily N. favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 18 Oct 04:05
- rebecca s. favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 16 Mar 04:15
- Jenni favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 21 Dec 08:54
- SEWButterfly favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 06 Dec 14:48
- Hannah S. favorited 4 Panel Circle Skirt 11 Oct 03:12
- modestmaggie added 4 Panel Circle Skirt to To-make list 15 Sep 21:23
Recycled Miracles posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!