experiment in polymer land
My first clay project, turned out pretty terrible. The worst part being that they don't even fit, I estimated. And was wrong, I only have to stretch my ears a little bit more. Just a tiny bit. But I decided the clay all on its own was too boring and plain so I carved some little shapes in there and filled them with nail polish. This whole thing was just a quick little trial run to see how it would work out, but considering I haven't had the motivation to do them any better I'd just post these ones, even though I did them a really long time ago. I did end up getting them to fit for a couple days...and then I lost one in my sleep and couldn't find it for like a week. Its all good twas just an experiment anyway.
aranumenwen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!