Quick and easy macaroni and cheese using only 3 ingredients.
This pasta is so simple and requires only 3 ingredients. Feel free to use any type of cheese you like, or even a mix. My favorite is a Mexican blend. For something a bit more, toss in some broccoli or peas in the last few minutes of cooking time, stir in some cooked bacon while the cheese is melting, or add a touch of sriracha for some spiciness.
- Sierra H. favorited 3 Ingredient Macaroni & Cheese 18 Mar 02:10
- this one laydi commented on 3 Ingredient Macaroni & Cheese 08 Sep 22:48
- Nicole Pyle favorited 3 Ingredient Macaroni & Cheese 05 Sep 00:36
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited 3 Ingredient Macaroni & Cheese 27 Aug 00:06
- jamieanne published her project 3 Ingredient Macaroni & Cheese 22 May 06:09
Bring almond milk to a boil; add pasta and stir. Reduce heat to a gentle boil as the almond milk froths up and boils over quickly. Cook for around 8 minutes or until al dente.
Stir in shredded cheese and season with salt and pepper. Let sit for a couple of minutes for cheese to melt (it gets thicker as it sits), stir again and enjoy!