Ice cream as easy as 1, 2, 3!
This is a super easy recipe for ice cream that takes almost no time to make, and tastes heavenly, rich and creamy.
I've added pieces of my favourite chocolate bar (for you Europeans Daim bar, and for the Americans either the Heath bar or the Skor bar) in the ice cream. The fabulous thing about this recipe is that you can add whatever sweets you want to the ice cream!
- George K. commented on 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 24 Dec 17:00
- Margaret S. commented on 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 24 Dec 16:11
- Crafterella featured 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 18 Dec 23:00
- HylianWriter534 favorited 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 18 Dec 01:59
- Mistress Nora of Madness added 3 Ingredient Ice Cream to cooking/ daughter 08 Dec 02:32
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 08 Dec 02:32
- Mona S. published her project 3 Ingredient Ice Cream 07 Dec 09:00
Place the condensed milk and the whipping cream in the freezer for 20 minutes before you start.
Take out the condensed milk from the freezer and pour it into a bowl. Whip it with an electric mixer until it is a bit lighter and fluffier. Pour in the whipping cream and continue to beat until it becomes thicker.
Add the vanilla (and the chopped Daim, if used), and whip some more until it is fluffy and thick. Pour into boxes or bowls and place in freezer chilling it, preferably over night.