So i went to sephora with my friends last weekend, and me being the ULTIMATE lip-gloss wh*re i decided to check out their lip stains.( they're pretty in-style these days)
A tiny little bottle the size of my PINKY ( belive me, i have a small pinkey) was about 15 bucks. well, HECK NO was i going to spend my money on THAT. so being totally fusterated i went home...and you wont belive what ive been using...!
--None of these pics are mine, credits to anyone who took them.
- Len favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 08 Apr 05:04
- April favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 09 Aug 01:43
- Jessica N. favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 10 May 02:15
- Alex B. favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 10 Apr 19:44
- Melanie P. favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 08 Jan 04:13
- Moriah R. favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 07 Feb 08:12
- George S. favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 29 Dec 01:02
- ModernXDayXVaudevillian favorited 1 Minute Lip Stain 23 Oct 09:58
- lauren f. commented on 1 Minute Lip Stain 06 Oct 23:57
- Nina V. added 1 Minute Lip Stain to Beauty 23 Sep 00:27
Now here's the fun part,
dab a LITTLE a tinyy bit (reealllyy small!) and smear it carefully,
KEYWORD: CAREFULLY onto your lips.
Okay, so run to the mirror..
Back? DID YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SAW?
well i sure did! i had my very own lipstain for about 3 bucks! pretty awsome yeh?
The lowdown of this lipstain?
it doesnt only stain your lips, it stains your finger too. so unless you REALLLY have a problem with having a reddish finger tip, i'd say knock yourself OUT!
- also, this isnt something you'd want to do without a mirror. A mirror iS NECESSASRY.
- And, i swear i wasnt joking that you need only a tiny bit.
a tiny drop really does go a long way...
- If you're an avid lip-picker like myself, you need to test this out on a saturday night or sometime where you're not going to mind a mistake. Because, depending on how chapped your lips are, the food coloring may or may not suit you. so please DON'T try this out before a big date!
you now have a
you like you like?
okay so it may not be all "laura mercier"
but common? for 3 bucks its pretty great no? you can even transfer your food coloring to a nice schmancy little bottle, add water to dilute the colour down a bit, if it's too strong for your liking.
and then you'll be on you merry way 15 bucks richer ! :)