create a unique & easy accessory!
I love headwraps and they are a bold accessory to top off your outfit. This is a super simple version of a top knot head wrap that you can create with any long scarf in your closet!
- Nitrous_Party favorited 1 Minute Headwrap 23 Jun 00:25
- yarnyrobin favorited 1 Minute Headwrap 05 Apr 16:08
- Kaye N. commented on 1 Minute Headwrap 22 Mar 23:39
- Kaye N. favorited 1 Minute Headwrap 22 Mar 23:23
- Jessica S. favorited 1 Minute Headwrap 22 Feb 05:46
- Yvonne R. favorited 1 Minute Headwrap 30 Aug 03:15
- Kay Bay favorited 1 Minute Headwrap 10 Aug 15:21
- Sheena D. published her project 1 Minute Headwrap 10 Aug 06:00
Place the scarf evenly on the back of your head with even lengths hanging down on each side.
Take the two ends and tie a knot in the center of your forehead. This will keep the wrap in place.
After the knot is tied, take both ends of the scarf and begin twisting them together.
Continue to twist the two sides all the way to the ends. Be sure to keep the twist tight as this will keep it from unraveling.
Once you have the twist complete you will begin to wrap it around the original knot.
And your 1 minute wrap is complete. It may take a few tries to get the speed down but once you do it's easy. I recommend using a long, rectangular scarf and one that is a bit thick to add volume to the wrap!