"The Joy of Melt & Pour Soap Crafting" is written by someone who learned how to work with crafting glycerin melt & pour soap the hard way -- with only a single page of instructions to follow! From 2004-2009 the author ran an online business, Everything Shea Aromatic Creations, selling 85+ varieties of soap. If you've always wanted to make your own soap, here's an opportunity to learn just how easy it really is!
Here's what you will learn:
• WHY you should make your own soap
• How to make handcrafted soap in less than 1 hour!
• Secrets of melt & pour soap crafting
• Step-by-step instructions
• Fragrance & essential oils information
• List of reputable soap suppliers
• Creative labeling & packaging ideas and photos
• Easy-to-make craft projects for kids of all ages
• Bestselling soap recipes
• Color photos of almost every recipe!
• NO experience necessary!
"What I like best about this book is how comprehensive it is overall. It starts small with many of the basics some instructional guides tend to skip over or breeze through, and expands on the information as you progress." ~ Rebecca's Soap Deli News