Get crocheting now with patterns from the first three seasons of Knit and Crochet Now!
Producer Candi Jensen brings you 29 fabulous projects bound to send you running for your crochet hook and yarn. Learn to crochet everything from scarves, to bags, to sweaters and toys. Show off your newly acquired skills by crocheting a beautiful sampler afghan square-by-square as you watch segments from the show highlighting those new stitches. Inside the book you'll find:
- 29 crochet project patterns from crochet experts including Candi Jensen, Mary Jane Hall and Drew Emborsky.
- A DVD with Baby Afghan Square of the Week segments from Knit and Crotchet Now!
- A crochet basics section with the information you need to start crocheting or simply freshen up your skills.
- An episode guide to help you find the patterns from your favorite episodes.
- Extra patterns never featured on the show but curated by Candi Jensen herself.