Jack Skellington?

My friend loves nightmare before christmas stuff, but I dont want to buy her something because she probably already has it!
So I would like to make something. not jewellery because I always buy jewellery, maybe something decorative and small for her room. And not something to big or time consuming. Any Ideas would be appreciated, Thanks!! Happy

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post Mark as Spam
5 replies since 20th January 2012 • Last reply 20th January 2012

What if you made her some Nightmare Before Christmas art for her room? You could look online for some prints you like and either paint/draw your own version or simply print them out on some cardstock and put in some nice frames. You can usually find nice frames at the dollar stores, or even some of the big stores have some for only a few dollars each. And to make them look even better you could add ribbon to the backs of the frames with a bow at the top. So they hang from the ribbon, not the hooks on the back of the frame.

A few other ideas I came up with were, a jack & sally matching pillows. If you found black throw pillows or regular pillow cases you could hand sew on felt to make jack's face on one and sally's on the other. Or a set of hair clips/headbands/bobby pins, you could make the character faces out of polymer clay and then glue them on to the hair accessory.

Edit Delete

You could buy a plain wooden box and paint it so it's got a Nightmare Before Christmas design on it, or even just black with Jack Skellington's face on the front

Edit Delete

wow thanks! thats really helped Happy

Edit Delete

theirs always a throw pillow to lol

Edit Delete

theirs always a throw pillow to lol

Edit Delete