In need of some gift ideas! Boyfriend's sister's birthday present. =]

So my boyfriend's sister is turning 19 this Saturday. I would really like to make her something cute and practical. I'd also like it to be something that she would really like, but I honestly don't know her all too well. =/ Unfortunately, boys aren't very helpful in this area (of course) and I can't think of anything off the top of my head for her. Jewelry? Hats? Accessories? Decorative items? Eeep! I'm stumped! Help! Any advice? It would definitely make life much easier! Thanks. =D

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
9 replies since 28th November 2010 • Last reply 7th February 2019

I'd say earrings if her ears are pierced. Some wire work swirls always look good and they're simple!
-CD with some songs shes into and feel free to get creative with the case
-If she's a makeup wearer get her some cool stuff to try to out, Target has E.L.F cosmetics which are cheap but work really well and cosmetics are a personal gift without being too personal. Happy
Hope this helps

Edit Delete

oooh why not try a polymer clay necklace , maybe try a heart one and write her name on it and write on the back Happy birthday. Ive done them before and they never fail to make people go awww thats awsome .

Edit Delete

most of the girls i know usually ask me to make them hats whenever i make a new one. there's a really adorable pattern on ravelry called "i heart pompoms" that i'm always getting compliments on.

also saw a cross stitched clock the other day with video game sprites, but like, that would only be good if she was into like, super nintendo or something as a kid. you could ask her brother if there was anything they played together, i know i used to play mario with mine. princess peach is adorable. <3

i'm not much of a jewelry wearer, but i think hannah's idea of a polymer clay necklace would be cute. i would wear jewelry someone made me for sure!

you could also find out her favorite song and cross stitch the chorus or something, i dunno. good luck coming up with something ^_^

Edit Delete

Hm, how about a tote? It's cute and practical, and you can customize it any-which-way. A friend knitted one for me once--she used multicolored yarn and a stitch idr the name, unfortunately) that looked like a basket weave. She gave it to me in 2007 and it is still one of the bags I use most often. Happy

Edit Delete

if she's in to her music and stuff i'd reccommend a guitar bag!!i made one from a tutorial on here and i love mine SOOOOO much!! looks amazing and isn't that hard!

Edit Delete

Thanks so much, everyone! I think I'm going to make her a polymer clay pendant and give her this pretty picture frame I just acquired. Thank you again! <3

Edit Delete

Boarding is done for the attempt of the elements. The full support of the thing and https://aussiessayservices.com/essayroo-com-review/ has been progressed with the use of the items for the potentially sound products for the assessed elements.

Edit Delete

The free site for the resolutions for windows is windowsresolution.com to get the all the windows resolutions for free .

Edit Delete

There are different types of gifts that we can provide to your loved ones. Always try to give some gift which is useful to the people so that they will memorize it all the time. A valuable and expensive gift doesn’t mean anything and it will be better if you give useful things. one carat ring

Edit Delete