I need help in naming my handmade soaps. I'm making them for pets. My brand name is 'b kissed'. The 6 types of soap I'm making as below.
1. For normal skin with pink watermelon fragrance
2. Ticks repellent
3. For pimples skin
4. For dandruff skin
5. For sensitive skin
6. Unscented for cats
Hope to get some ideas from you creative ppl
Ohh this is fun - how about Ticked Off for number 2?
Animal comforts? Or furry friends idk lol it's hard naming things
1.Furry Fab and Fruity
2. Like Cat said...Ticked Off
3.Heal for real. ???( that's a bit daft)
5.Smooth and Soothing
6. Purrfectly Pure
Ohh I like Purrfectly Pure!
On a side note, I didn't know pets could get pimples - is that only certain breeds of dog? Bobbin's not going to have fun when she reaches her teenage years!
Some dogs get pimples with pus inside. It's very stressful for owners.
1. For normal skin with pink watermelon fragrance (Mellon Puppy)
2. Ticks repellent (Ticked-Off)
3. For pimples skin (No Spots on Spot)
4. For dandruff skin (Clear Puppy)
5. For sensitive skin (sensi-dog)
6. Unscented for cats (Meow Scent)
lol idk. i tried
1. Tail wagging watermelon
2. Ticked off
3. spot lost his spots!
4. Shake and no flake
5. Delicate Dandy
6. Fluffy's fluffy!
lol hope it helped!
Spots lost his spots in genius!
I'm stealing from Christine and going with Melon Collie for #1 Ha!!!
Definitely Ticked off (#2)
Not Ruff (#3)
Lol! Can't think of anymore
1. For normal skin with pink watermelon fragrance= B-fresh
2. Ticks repellent= B-ticked off
3. For pimples skin= B-lemish B gone
4. For dandruff skin= B-lieve it!
5. For sensitive skin= B-lax (relax)
6. Unscented for cats= B-eowtiful
puns are a thing in my household
We'd love to know what you think - Leave your reply right away