COAK's mums appreciation thread
as some of you may know, I've been babysitting full time in the last 2 months. the family I'm working in has 3 girls under 3 years old and... I just don't know how you mums can find the time to craft and post projects!
so... this is to state my appreciation to all the mums here on cut out and keep
AWWW! Thank you Susanna! Its really awesome to see my own little ones getting creative and picking up my imagination!
Ditto!! I barely have the thought capacity or time to craft and I don't have to look after any kids. How you do it is beyond me
Thanks Susanna. I love this thread. We have 4 kids. The best way for me to do crafting being a mum is
1. Make something they can join in with
2. Get up earlier than them....this is tough with little ones because they are up with the birds!
3. Stay up later than them...many sleepless nights...LOL
4. Ask auntie to take them to the park/cinema etc. The cinema can get costley so we like the National Media Museum....it's free.
5. Make something for them...they always sit still because they want to see how it is done and when it will be finished ;)
Watch out for if it goes quiet and they arn't in the room...eyes in the back of your head moment coming up....
Remember to smile and laugh when they take the scissors to their bedroom curtains to make you a gift!!!
YAYAYA!got to love the CO+K mums!
I remember when I was really small I loved to stick my nose in to my moms knitting.I always fell asleep watching her fingers move with the needle.And now I love to knit myself.
Im just really grateful for having a crafty mom,she made a big influence on me and I hope if one day I have my own little monster he or she will pick up some stuff from me and get some crafty genes too.
We'd love to know what you think - Leave your reply right away