Make sure 2010 is the best year yet!!
How are you all going to make 2010 great?!? I need ideas...
By starting with the best New Year's party in my life .
I use my cork board as inspiration board for the next year. 2010 will have two mottos: 1) Rather be sorry of the things you've done instead of the things you haven't done 2) Say YES!
I have a list with 101 things I must have done within 3 years. As long as I'm on schedule, life is going great!
thats a great idea, I don't know what I want to do next year.I hope to save money for a visit to switerland
Get better at sewing/drawing...uh...I don't know. I should make a list, shouldn't I?
thats what I was thinking of too, making a list to see what I could do.
Wow, my plans for 2010 are
- Save enough money for my wedding in September
- Do all I can to help my son get accepted into a great college in the States with a football scholarship
- Do more sewing and crafting
- Give up smoking
- Try and make money out of crafting (that's a hard one)
- Blog more
Well that's me all wrapped up for 2010, I'm sure I'll think of other things I want to achieve or change though....
good luck with all of that Craft!
I hope your son gets his scholarship
Keep an Art Journal -just one for inspiration, ideas, projects,acknowledgments and achievements.
Keep learning that's the key.
That's what I planned to do too Deb, one reason why I came up with the art journal swap. but yeah I wanna make one to keep all my craft ideas and such in. Also, I want to make it a mission to make out my b-day and x-mas gift list for next year and start making them ahead of time for family and friends. Hate last minute gift getting/making, it gets me behind every time!! Speaking of list, I need to make one too because that's just the tip of the iceberg.
I like reading what people have planned for next year
I have a few things lined up since I'm at a point in my life where I don't have that much responsibilities, but enough financial balance to be able to just do things.
- Kick ass new year's party.
- Work place Christmas party (it was moved to January for one reason or another). The choices for it are either a 2 day cruise to Stockholm and back, or the firm renting us a huge mansion (fitting nearly 30 people) at a ski resort.
- Billy Talent gig on February 2nd
- Weekend rock festival in the summer (waiting for performer info before we pick one)
- A week long trip to Japan/Thailand/Goa/etc
- Applying for universities
- Getting a new apartment (either here or in a new city if I get in to an university)
i have no plans for 2010- hahaha
i'm going to start baby sitting twin boys a few times a week but besides that i haven't even thought about what i "should" do
make more money so I don't have to worry about bills?
um.... be happier/ not so hard on myself
live more "green"
i don't make new years resolutions because i never stick to them then i get mad at myself so why bother?
We'd love to know what you think - Leave your reply right away