oh, hello. new here. (:

hi everyone! i just joined here& i just noticed all the adorable rockabilly girls, awh. ahaha i was wondering if any of you are kawaii fiends on here. <3 i'm looking for new pen pals& what not. so if you dig kawaii stationery (Q-LIA, crux, san-x, sanrio, lemon co. & more) send me a message! i'm samantha by zee way, and i'm always looking for fun DIYers to be friends with. :]

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
15 replies since 14th October 2009 • Last reply 14th October 2009

you will meet loads of crafty friends here!!!

Edit Delete

i love creative people in general. (: so i'm excited!

Edit Delete

this site is great! welcome aboard!

Edit Delete

Hello Samantha, I'm Becky... you will make some FANTASTIC friends on here, plus this site is AMAZING!! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy all CO+K has to offer xx

Edit Delete

Bienvenue! Happy I hope you like it here on Cut Out and Keep. I'm a long time lurker, but a fairly new member. Also, yes... I'm very much into kawaii things, Japanese things, rockabilly things, etc. etc. Do you have a blog or anything like that?

Edit Delete

the only website i am actively on is myspace these days. i deleted my journals for personal reasons. ;
but add me if you'd like
myspace.com/daisychainsandmaryjane (:

Edit Delete

hiiii. (: thank you

Edit Delete

hi becky! nice to meet you. (: teehee i do love it here already. i was sold as soon as i saw amanda palmer on their e-zine, and not to mention all the crafty goodness!

Edit Delete

I know, we rock

Edit Delete

Welcome to the crafty goodness, be prepared to be addicted. We love you already!

Edit Delete

your name is cute Happy
hellooo ameobaa I LOVE that word amoeba amoeba amoebaa

Edit Delete

Welcome ^_^ there are heaps of awesomely awesome people here Happy So much fun is to be had.

Edit Delete

tee-hee, hello. (:

Edit Delete

oh well thank you. i'm a pretty big science nerd to be honest~ Happy

Edit Delete