AHH I'm Addicted!

EVEN MORE to CO+K now that I realized it has a forum, haha. I never knew, srsly, how lame of me. But yes, Now I'm always here looking for new stuff and updates and such and no on ever posts here really, just a handful of the people who are actually ON this site.
It might help if I weren't still awake at 216, less things to do at this hour, but still. More people should know about the forums and post. yes

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
81 replies since 22nd May 2009 • Last reply 22nd May 2009

ahaha
oh man, that soudns EXACTLY like me : p
im here every day fully every other other hour
adding WAY more things to my TO-DO list than i am actually DOING Tongue heheh yeh the forum boards r cool.

Edit Delete

yeah, there is about a handful of us who really keep up the posting. just keep posting and soon you will meet all the great people on this forum

Edit Delete

It's easy to get addicted...keep posting and you will become family ;-)

P.S. I LOVE EVERYONE ON CO&K

Edit Delete

Happy i am a regular here Happy

Edit Delete

I've been becoming a regular now too XD I was trying to get a IRC chat room started for us but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere because everyone is online at different times Happy

Edit Delete

The what now? A chat room? what? what?

Edit Delete

We could exchange skype adresses and chat there. Anyone interested?

Edit Delete

http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=868e901839b5139e3cf9cba71deec186&server=serenity.esper.net&channel=%23cutoutandkeep

IRC is a type of chat client. I made a thread about how to install a program on your computer if you want it permanently on there. The link I just gave there is also another way to get into the room if you don't want to (or cant install anything)

Here's the link for the thread http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/board/general/chit_chat/2033

I've been wanting to get more people into it. So whenever you are on drop by and hopefully I will be at my computer to reply Tongue I've only managed to catch Kitkat in there so far, but have noticed Izzy and Sug made an appearance that I missed Happy Still looking into more ways to help people get on more.

Edit Delete

I'm the same way
I never have anything to do so i'm always on CO&K
we should so start a regulars club for all of us who are always on and posting.

Edit Delete

Yeah just keep posting and we will adopt you as part of the family Happy Im addicted to, I'm on here all the time

Edit Delete

we love you right back ; ]

Edit Delete

YAY! Spread the love!

Edit Delete

*love* Happy

Edit Delete

Haha, yeah just no one is ever on when I am, sooo conversations never ensue, quite the bummer. hah

Edit Delete