Facebook Launched It’s Gaming App To Compete With Amazon Twitch And YouTube

Finally Facebook is here with its all new gaming application to take on the popular online game streaming apps like Amazon Twitch and YouTube. World’s leading social media company Facebook has been planning to launch the app in the last of June, as the company released a new statement with a change in its plans to launch it’s gaming app in May.

With more and more people staying-at-home amid coronavirus lockdown, launching of Facebook games would be a great deal. People living under the dark clouds of COVID-19 are seeking for entertainment and recreation and this app may meet all their needs, therefore it can be seen as an impulsive breakthrough in the enlarging and transforming the eSports industry in India. All-new Facebook Gaming App will introduce something that Amazon’s Twitch and YouTube streaming portals are lacking because the motto of launching this amid coronavirus lockdown is to join the competition against these industry giants. However, Facebook just joined the game. Let's see what features are in the bag.

https://www.techtoreview.com/top-picks/facebook-gaming-app.html

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post Mark as Spam
1 reply since 13th May 2020 • Last reply 15th May 2020

The article has genuinely peaks my interest. I've tried using twitch and youtube but I think Facebook gaming is doing a great job in terms of advertising or marketing the streamers. Other non gamer friends and family can see the channel once a friend shared it. Somewhat out of curiousity, some people would watch the live stream and that's great for getting followers and viewers as well. Most people have facebook and I think that's the reason why they can get so much followers. Computer

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post Mark as Spam