The name of this jewelry clasp?

I had a choker with a jewelry clasp that connected the charm to the choker, and it looked a lot like this one except it opened and closed at the top, anyone know what the name of one of these is?

Medium choker
Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post Mark as Spam
0 replies since 10th March 2017 • Last reply 10th March 2017