Keep Grandma happy this Christmas with our top ten DIY gifts:
- DIY Envelopes are perfect for the letters she sends.
- Brighten up her outfit with a Ribbon Rosette Brooch.
- A 10 Minute Pillowcase Apron will keep her flour-free in the kitchen.
- Christmas Pudding Chocolates are a perfect Christmas trea.
- Knit a Corgi Plushie to keep her company.
- Vegan Lip Butter will keep her lips soft throughout the cold winter.
- A Squirrel Brooch is sure to make her smile.
- Help her get crafty in the kitchen with a Cookie Mix Jar.
- A Pocket Birthday Calendar will keep her organized all year long.
- Cath Kidston House Cushions look great in any room.
Another day, another adorable wreath!
Dads can be tricky to pick for, so we've had a good think and come up with our top ten crafty gifts for your Dad:
- Keep his gadgets safe with a unique Tie Pod Cosy.
- Cork Coasters will protect your Mum's tables from Dad's coffee.
- No other Dad will have a Paper Cup Pendant Light Shade.
- Help him show up his pub buddies with a Real Ale Keyring.
- Induldge his sweet tooth with Easy Peppermint Creams.
- Business Card Holder will keep his cards looking professional.
- Make sure he's always on time with a LP Record Clock.
- He'll never lose a bill with a Record Mail Organizer.
- A Gnome Terrarium will brighten up his desk.
- Help him travel in style with a Vinyl Passport Case.
We've scowered through the site and picked out our ten top Christmas gift ideas for your mum:
- Make her say yum with a Pie On A Stick.
- A Sakura Blossom Lamp Shade will brighten up any room.
- A Star Notebook Cover is great for taking down to-do's.
- Help her get her bag in order with a Bag Organizer.
- Any Mum would love a cute Owl Brooch.
- A Cath Kidston Peg Bag will cheer up the weekly wash.
- Rosemary Lavendar Shampoo Bars smell great and last longer than normal shampoo.
- Keep clutter in check with a Magazine Bowl.
- Ice Cube Candles are great for relaxing evenings and long baths.
- Give her fashionable feet with The Elle Tie On Slipper.
It doesn't take a lot of money to acheive Emma Watson's designer style, just lots of DIY and here's how:
- Give yourself Cat Morley style cat eye make-up.
- Style your hair with some hair twists like cassiae.
- Give your mac a Burberry makeover with Charley H.
- Sew a gorgeous open backed dress with PinkWeeds.
- Sew a Chanel style quilted shoulder bag like Cat Morley.
- Hide one of sigrunelise's Harry Potter style wands in your bag.
- Accessorize with Sweet Autumn's chained pearl bracelet.
- DIY your own pair of Stella McCartney Asymmetrical Shoes with Matter Of Style.
Who would you like to see on next week's DIY The Look?
We've got a copy of the Jessie Oleson's book Cake Spy presents Sweet Treats for a Sugar Filled Life. The book is filled with amazing recipes for all kinds of brightly coloured treats,
We've also got three sample recipes from the book including Tricked Out Cereal Cakes, Rainbow Layer Cake and Homemade Conversation Hearts.
Win a copy of Cake Spy (USA Only).
For your chance of entering, simply leave a comment below telling us your favourite sugar filled treat.
Congratulations to Andrea V.
Make everyone laugh at your jokes this year with DIY Christmas crackers.
These peppermint mocha cupcakes look amazing.
This wreath looks so fluffy and soft.
These ice skate decorations are made from twigs and look so cute!