I am a student/housewife/mom-of-two from the Netherlands
originally from Eindhoven (the south of the netherlands) but moved to the north, Groningen, with my husband and two boys in the summer of 2010.
I am a student in Art, nearly becomming an Arts Teacher, specialized in Film.'I like drawing and crafting and writing too though.
I dont have a main interest in crafting. I just sometimes make something when I feel like it. Since I do have a sewing machine, this will often be in textiles, but could just as well be something completely different!
Find Saar O. on
- favorited Halter Top With Bow Detail 19 Oct 19:34
- favorited Diy Removable Shoe Wings 04 Sep 11:29
- favorited Fatalis 06 Aug 07:39
- commented on her comment If youre doing Effie, I'd looove to see one of Frankie Fitzgerald! to DIY The Look: Effy Stonem 13 Jul 13:16
- commented on her comment Cool! a tip for the hair colour: normal hair dye doesnt really work on syntetic hair. Use those powder textile dyes instead! works very good, even if your want a very drastic colour change! to Cat Barbie 13 Jul 13:13
- favorited Abstract De Stijl Portrait 27 Jun 19:14
- commented on her comment Hey! super mooi Sander! to Wire Tree 21 May 09:50
- followed Sander T. 02 Dec 06:21