my name is Brenda. I live in the Netherlands with my boyfriend and two cats in a house stuffed with well... stuff. Mostly costumes, fabrics, crafting supplies.
I work as a web programmer and like reading fantasy books of which I have a bookcase full. :D
I am a LARPer. Besides visiting events I also organize events in a team of 8 (since 2005). The best thing about this hobby is the creative processes and making costumes and props (from a pulsating heart box to Lovecraftian Elder Sign and baby mummy).
I enjoy seeing creativity almost as much as crafting things myself. I felt the need to save some projects I've seen here as favorite, so I decided to sign up.
There's a couple of things I don't understand in this world and can rant about:
- the tax system (it's too complicated)
- people that dress up animals as if they were dolls
- using cups as a measurement. When every time you put sugar in a cup it can be a different amount (weight), how can you work with that?
- people who throw garbage or cigarette buds on the street like it's the normal thing to do
- people that want a litter of kitties from their own cat while there's already shelters full of adoptable cats that can't get a home
- thieves, spammers and hackers
Report this user