my name is Brenda. I live in the Netherlands with my boyfriend and two cats in a house stuffed with well... stuff. Mostly costumes, fabrics, crafting supplies.
I work as a postman (woman, actually) part time but would love to make a living selling my creations and/or as a make-up artist and/or costume designer. I like reading fantasy books of which I have a bookcase full.
I am a LARPer. Besides visiting events I also organize events in a team of 7 (since 2005). The best thing about this hobby is the creative processes and making costumes and props (from a pulsating heart box to Lovecraftian Elder Sign, baby mummy and nuclear power plant).
I enjoy seeing creativity almost as much as crafting things myself. I felt the need to save some projects I've seen here as favorite, so I decided to sign up.
There's a couple of things I don't understand in this world and can rant about:
- the tax system (it's too complicated)
- people that dress up animals as if they were dolls
- using cups as a measurement. When every time you put sugar in a cup it can be a different amount (weight), how can you work with that?
- people who throw garbage or cigarette buds on the street like it's the normal thing to do
- people that want a litter of kitties from their own cat while there's already shelters full of adoptable cats that can't get a home
- thieves, spammers and hackers
Find Maladignia onWebsite
- published her project Hemp Rococo Wig 29 Sep 21:27
- published her project Nautical Themed Vest 29 Sep 21:25
- favorited Chocolate Fudge Pudding 22 Sep 11:00
- favorited Barry Scary! Mirror, Mirror 10 Sep 08:13
- favorited Mixed Media Portrait Canvas 20 Jun 09:07
- commented on Custard Slices 23 Apr 15:04
- favorited Recyle And Make Your Own Beads 22 Apr 18:38
- posted a post to site keeps logging me out 20 Jan 12:30
- commented on Diy: Hidden Pockets 15 Nov 14:50
- favorited Polymer Clay Cat Pendant 20 Oct 09:22
- followed stanprokopenko 16 Oct 09:52
- followed BarryBelcher 07 Oct 14:02