My name is Christina (if you haven't already figured that out), I'm fifteen, and I like making new stuff out of old crap laying around my house! (well, not literally "crap", but... you get the point xD).
I play piano, I'm into many types of metal and hard rock, and a fair portion of my hair is blue. Also I really, really, want a newt. Yeah, you heard me. (And I'm going to name it joey )
Anywho,I'm into a sort of gothic style (and I tend to make mostly jewelry and accessories of that sort), but I'm not too hardcore about it, mainly because I'm the only one at my school with that taste.
Also, some the pictures of my earlier projects might be pretty crappy (only for now, I promise!) just because I took them with a webcam. So please forgive the poor quality, it's only until get a chance to have another photo-shoot with my crafts
Thanks for reading and I hope you can get inspired by my little crafty things!
Find Christina Y. on
- favorited Patterned Concrete Planters 08 Jan 00:16
- favorited Stripey 13 Apr 23:51
- favorited Steampunk Bustle Skirt 13 Apr 23:37
- favorited Weeping Angel Lenticular Picture Frame 04 Apr 22:08
- favorited Steampunk Goggles 06 Mar 21:45
- favorited Burlesque Bustle Skirt 06 Mar 21:36
- favorited Steampunk Meets Chainmaille 06 Mar 21:35
- favorited Steampunk/Neovictorian Outfit 06 Mar 21:34
- favorited White Steampunk Jacket, Bustle, And Tricorn Hat 06 Mar 21:19
- favorited Shirt Hitch Dress 25 Jan 01:51
- favorited Men's 3x L T Shirt Into A Cute Backless Dress 25 Jan 01:46
- favorited Corset Back Dress Reconstruction 25 Jan 01:45