I'm a self-taught crafter that loves making fun & creative things. Out-of-the-ordinary designs, budget friendly materials and easy to do techniques are my key criteria. I love doing sewing, decorating, paper crafting, tasty treats and trying unusual materials. I share my crafting ideas & adventures on my blog, Sew Can Do, and sell my patterns and handmade items in my shop, The Green Hedgehog.
My ideas have been featured on Parenting.com, Babble, OhDeeDoh and many other crafting sites and blogs. I've been a featured artist with Pellon Projects, Timeless Treasures and a contributor to Stitch, Yum! Food and Fun, Sew Hip and Quilts & More magazines.
Find Cheryl@Sew Can Do onGoogle+ Website Etsy Pinterest Other Website
- entered Photo Sleeve Fuse 26 Oct 15:09
- entered The Sweetapolita Bakebook 19 Oct 15:58
- entered Knitless 19 Oct 15:58
- entered Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen 27 Sep 13:29
- entered Amigurumi Fairy Tales 27 Sep 13:29
- entered Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Book of Whittling 27 Sep 13:29
- entered DIY T-Shirt Crafts 27 Sep 13:29
- entered Graphic Clay 27 Sep 13:29
- entered The Lemon Cookbook 31 Aug 00:40
- entered Zazzle Custom Fabric 31 Aug 00:40
- entered The Dumpling Sisters Cookbook 22 Aug 21:16
- entered Eat Greek for a Week 22 Aug 21:15