I'm a self-taught crafter that loves making fun & creative things. Out-of-the-ordinary designs, budget friendly materials and easy to do techniques are my key criteria. I love doing sewing, decorating, paper crafting, tasty treats and trying unusual materials. I share my crafting ideas & adventures on my blog, Sew Can Do, and sell my patterns and handmade items in my shop, The Green Hedgehog.
My ideas have been featured on Parenting.com, Babble, OhDeeDoh and many other crafting sites and blogs. I've been a featured artist with Pellon Projects, Timeless Treasures and a contributor to Stitch, Yum! Food and Fun, Sew Hip and Quilts & More magazines.
Find Cheryl@Sew Can Do onGoogle+ Website Etsy Pinterest Other Website
- entered The Lemon Cookbook 31 Aug 00:40
- entered Zazzle Custom Fabric 31 Aug 00:40
- entered The Dumpling Sisters Cookbook 22 Aug 21:16
- entered Eat Greek for a Week 22 Aug 21:15
- entered Curry 22 Aug 21:15
- entered Fun with Stitching 18 Aug 12:23
- entered Vintage Knitting 18 Aug 12:23
- entered Wirework Jewelry Workshop 18 Aug 12:23
- entered Super Cute Duct Tape: Fabric, Lace, and Washi Tapes for Your Gear (Threads Selects) 18 Aug 12:23
- entered Boho Box from Blueberry Cove Beads 18 Aug 12:22
- entered Dandelyne 18 Aug 12:22
- entered Homemade Memories 08 Aug 23:40